Thursday, May 24, 2007

Idol Thoughts

Schilling is at best a # 3 or 4 starter for the rest of this season unless the velocity on his fastball increases.

I'm not sure whether I should be proud or ashamed of the fact that I picked Jordan Sparks to win it all two months ago

It looked to me, Jerry & Don last night that Lugo and ARod were jawing over his elbow to Pedroia when ARod was on 2nd base last night...I see Beckett plunking him next weekend

Anyone catch the crowd shot of Terry Hatcher on Idol last night? She looks like a surgery gone bad on Nip/Tuck...I thought it was Michael Jackson for a second

While good arguments can be made for either Brady or Manning as the best NFL QB there has never been a doubt that Manning is superior when it comes to fantasy football but I have a feeling this year Brady shoots to the top and will probably go very early in a lot of drafts

Boston is really having a bad week...The Sox lose 2 of 3 to the Yanks, The Celtics fall all the way to 5th in the draft and finally last night our own Joe Perry was on stage performing with Sanjaya. How low can you go Joe?

Nice of ESPN to show Roger going against the Sea Dogs last night, he definitely didn't look ready for prime time

Carrie Underwood in Playboy would set sales records

No comments: